Thursday, March 15, 2007

Life in a moment

Just give me one moment,
I want to live my life with you;

Give me one moment,
I want to look into your eyes,
I want to see you smile,

Just one moment,
And I want to hear you say,
Say "I love you"!

I just want a moment,
I want to feel you and hug you!

In a moment, I want to live;
Live with you and then call it "Life"!

In Love, you may want to live in a moment without thinking about what next!!

Even apart from Love, I think everyone should live and enjoy in each moment, you never know what's next. Why to worry about the moment that has not come yet. Almost all religion talks about living in each moment, being with the self. It talks about wisdom in staying in 'the moment'. When you believe in a particular religion, why not imbibe this fact as well!

Set yourself free and enjoy in each moment. And in case if you are lucky to feel Love, fir to bas kya kahiye?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really very very sweet!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Krupa said...

That's life.. yeah..in each moment!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very true

12:34 AM  
Blogger Sathish said...

Is it like being aware??

Is happiness a necessity for life?

6:37 AM  
Blogger Krupa said...

Aware of what?

Happiness is definitely necessary. You are not given birth to suffer. You are here to enjoy and be happy. The situations which make you sad, are the experiences from which you must learn to overcome sadness and turn it into happiness.

So Yes.. Life in a moment is so right way to go..

10:47 PM  
Blogger Sathish said...

Aware of all those that happens around..

Though our eyes show a whole picture, we choose to look at something(sometimes w/o intention)..

Unless we choose to look, feel at those... it was never there for us...

Like a small baby smiling at me from her mums shoulder while I walk behind them... It is never there for me.. unless I saw that...

About Happiness... Why do we think, if we are not happy, it should be sad/suffer??..
Is not happiness, suffering, sad are emotions which we choose in a particular situation/environment. mmmm.. If it is a necessity, can't we choose it always? even when a lion is about to devour us?


:) Sathish stop this.. enough.. OK... relax.. stop thinking.. :)

12:14 AM  
Blogger Krupa said...

hmmm... confused by your comment. not sure how it goes for my current post (Life in a moment).

Basically, if you believe in any religion, in its root, it has a message of enjoying life in the 'Present tense' i.e. 'In the Now'.

And it is always said: It is not important how much you lived, important is how you lived! And My concept says, if I have only a moment, Let me live like how I say in my post.

Just enjoy ...every emotion we feel is one event and how you react to that event is the choice you make..

9:17 PM  
Blogger Sathish said...

:)... oh.. let me say this... my day is done... ?? I put someone in trouble... ;)

Well, tried to tell this.. living every moment needs us to be aware of what is happening around... observing, listening, reading, feeling.. it could be even.. the way few strands of her hair flow around her face..., the way he raises his eyebrows.. the left one.. living every moment needs us to be aware of what happens in every moment... (Hope I confused you much more.. )

Ok... got it...


On emotion, I think, feel, believe it is a choice.. the emotion itself is a choice.. Like... I get angry when someone spit on the walls.. angry here is an emotion, which could be replaced by feel nothing, happy....

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home