Friday, November 10, 2006

Memory

One day I had received one sms which meant that memory works in a weird manner, when you are alone it works as a company to you and when you're in a crowd, it can make you completely isolated and alone. I think it is absolutely true. Sometimes when I am alone and I think of some good memory then I just don't need anyone around. I feel I am truly myself with that wonderful memory.

Right now where I stay, it is amazing atmosphere outside. It is windy, it is rainy, it is little dark & of course it is absolutely cold. Imagine a company of a beloved partner in this atmosphere and a nice music. How amazing is the time of life then. How complete you are then! No thoughts of anything but love!

Seeing the dewdrops on the leaf I feel - love is there too. Between that drop and leaf there is nothing else than a feeling of 'togetherness'.
Trees and rivers welcome the rain with complete enthusiasm and seeing its excitement for a grand welcome, I feel they are just meant to complete each other.

hmm.. Love everywhere! Why people just escape from love? Anyways.. I am really not here to take their responsibility. They might be already feeling love and I might not know. Should I care?

'Memory' - I am really not alone right now. I am with every 'pal' of thy memory. I feel the truth of that moment.

Purity in your company, (
saath
)
Care in your words,
I still can feel,
endless love in your eyes.

Years will pass by, for me,
You'll only be my soul mate,
Trust me and have faith,
I'll be back, wherever you are.

Rainy overwhelming nature,
brings Memory of your smiles,
Loving thoughts of yours,
hey can you see?
I am complete again.

~
KrupA

1 Comments:

Blogger Sathish said...

Complete again... complete...

mmmmm....would be wonderful...

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home