Thursday, November 16, 2006

First touch

First touch - how does it feel? In the form of body, when two soul mates meet.

They say... first time (anything) in life is always great and nothing can be comparable. I agree to it.
But I want to put down the love aspect of first touch.

Someone you are in love with, when you hold his hands, how does it feel? It feels as if you were just waiting for this trusting hands. Like you wanted to go complete live and dead in this hands only.
It's different sensation. When you hug your love, oh! It's an amazing expression of love. You are totally his then. You are not yourself. But you both are oneself.

When that killing lips touch the other one's lips, (woooo...) do you have any idea how would that feel? You know you might have kissed so many small kids, your mom or dad or bro or sis.. but the one which is expressed to your lover's lips, is an outstanding one. To me, this expression is very pure.

I heard one song today so many times as the music is reallllly nice.. The song from movie 'Parineeta' and it is the title song. It talks about two lover's meeting and when they call it a married relation, though they are not married. It has a soft passion of meeting and touching each other first time. Just listen to it once and you will know what I mean.

That's it for now.

KrupA.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sathish said...

:).. Believe, whatever this first touch stuff is more of the pent up imagination from the teen years.. an illusion... more of a mind thing...

while logically the molecules making the skin, lips.. of, two of the same species touch each other...

Still... feel, wish, my belief is wrong..

12:19 AM  
Blogger Krupa said...

Love is an emotion, expression to feel.. Don't do analysis.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Sathish said...

Wish I don't...

May be I won't be what I am now, if I don't do those...

Still Wish I don't...

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home