Monday, January 29, 2007

Moment Awaited!

Moment - I wish never goes,
I wish she always stays;
I wish I can confess,
She means the world -
I wish I can say!

Drowned in her thoughts,
Now she is standing in the front;
Ooops!
I missed a beat,
Can she feel that a bit?
This was a different emotion of waiting for the loved one. I must say, the enjoyment one gets in awaiting for the precious smile and loving 'hello' can not simply be described.
Sometimes I feel, I lack the words to describe something to do the justice to the emotion. But I guess this time, the picture helps to do the justice.
~KrupA

1 Comments:

Blogger Sathish said...

:) ... yet another one to just close ones eyes and feel... just feel.... it is something .... :)

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home