Monday, November 27, 2006

~ Nature - My Love ~

Recently, I went to some place where I was with nature.

I could see water as nature's pious form of beauty. It looked like a water-color bedsheet of sea-size. During last few days I got a chance to see it during different time during a day. I saw it in the noon, in the evening and in the moonful night. (Unfortunately not in the early morning, which I am sure it must be great at that time too). When it was covered by those sunny rays, the water looked like a golden bedsheet. I felt like - I want to be covered under that golden layer and feel the bliss of being surrounded by the nature (at its purest).

During evening, it was in its playful mood. Water in all the directions - was just running with the wind. It was so white in color where two of those leherein ( I don't know English word for 'Laher' :(, but I hope you can feel what I am trying to say) meet. During sunset, I could feel that the Sun is going under water at the horizon. After that long day, Sun was actually going just to get recharged with the love of cold water. It was lightening the water up.

During night, I saw it in a silver bedsheet form. It was a black (dark) beauty (deep blue ocean) . I was just standing on that bridge and trying to listen to each word of that flowing water. Whenever I am with nature, I want to hear what it says. It is so real. It is so true. [Get Detached from your self for a moment -i.e. Pause for that moment- and then try listening to the voice of nature, you will get some message. Trust me! Every 'Pause' to feel the realm of any moment is very Very important. Give it a try and then ask me if you can not feel anything.]

While I was observing the beauty of water, Playful clouds caught my attention. I saw clouds in different shapes, as if they had a running race and winning was only important.:D
To me they were naughty kids.

Oh nature,
help me become like you,
Teach me the language you speak,
make me sing,
the song of your love theme,
Show me how to live like you,
how to love like you - so endless, so selfless.

At this moment, take a deep breath, feel the water, wind, sun, moon in front of you. Did you feel bliss? Since I am back from my trip, I could not resist to put nature's love into words to feel it again and again.

Just FEEL it!!!!

Kabhi wo sunheri subah hai,
to kabhi, Chandani ke sath chalti,
Wo safed chamakti chadar hai,

Lamho me kaise jite hai,
ye samjati uski har laher hai;

Pyar ke roop kai hai,
mehsus karati uski har adaa hai;

Jaise Lavaris dhadkan ko,
rango bhare sangeet ka sath hai,
un taro ko chamakne ke liye,
ladte rehne ka paigam hai;

Har insan ke jivan ke rahasya ko tu samaye,
o kudrat, o pani, tera pyar bana mera jivan dharam!!

~KrupA

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paani ke upar itni analysis!!!??? Cool hai baby!! ;)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Krupa said...

Thanks dear..
but it's not analysis.. it's my feelings.. ;)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Sathish said...

It should have been an experience so..... lucky you... :)

6:56 PM  
Blogger Krupa said...

Lucky me.. yup..

Thanks.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home